Whether you already live here in Nanaimo, or are thinking of moving here, following are some of the great reasons why NOW is the time to invest in Nanaimo.
6 Reasons to invest in Nanaimo
- LOW INTEREST RATES. Although interest rates have experienced a slight increase, they have been holding steady and are still very low. Financing for qualified individuals is available at relatively low cost, and buyers can get the home they want without breaking the bank.
- HOUSE PRICES. While house prices are on the rise, Nanaimo is still very affordable when comparing it to the Vancouver area, and to a lesser extent Victoria. You can find a great family home, with all the features and amenities you need, and stay within your budget as well. Invest in Nanaimo if you’re in the market for rental homes.
- Did you know that RE/MAX of Nanaimo has an in-house Property Management department for your investment properties? Contact me for more information!
- SCHOOLS. From kindergarten to University, your kids can get a world class education in Nanaimo. Vancouver Island University is a much sought after facility, hosting international students from all over the world. Your kids can get an amazing education, without ever leaving home.
- ACTIVITIES. In Nanaimo, and all over Vancouver Island, there’s an abundance of outdoor activities to suit everyone’s taste. Hiking, biking, surfing, skiing, boating and so much more are all located at your doorstep. With plenty of festivals, community events and sporting options you’re sure to find something for everyone in your home.
- ARTS & CULTURE. Museums, cultural activities, theater and the arts are all readily available in Nanaimo. Go to the Port Theater, enjoy a variety of festivals, or check out the art exhibitions at the Nanaimo Art Gallery. Visit www.nanaimotourism.com to find events throughout the year.
- HEALTH CARE. Nanaimo has many amazing doctors, dentists and other medical professionals, as well as Nanaimo General Hospital to take care of all your needs. If you prefer a more natural approach, you’ll find a wide variety of holistic healing organizations, naturopaths and wellness centres.
If you already live here, you know how great our Harbour City is. If you’re thinking of moving here, come and visit us. Our friendly community has all the benefits, services and amenities of a large city, without the hassle of gridlock, stress and commuting.
When you’re ready to buy your next home in Nanaimo, call Alvin Tan at (250) 751-1223. He’d love to hear from you!
*Alvin speaks English & Chinese